Author Topic: Right then..  (Read 4525 times)

Offline 7eric7

• Retired Legend
    • View Profile
    • http://fc-utd.co.uk/devfund/
Re: Right then..
« Reply #675 on: June 06, 2017, 07:31:28 AM »
Nice on mate, good news about the tie up with the airline, I'll donate later, fuck it I'll do it now.
NORTHERN PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2014-2015

Offline 7eric7

• Retired Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: June 06, 2017, 07:36:12 AM »
Done  :bong:

Offline Panja

• Global Moderator
  • Retired Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: June 06, 2017, 10:42:42 AM »
You are a gentleman, sir, but I already knew that.

Thank you..

Offline 7eric7

• Retired Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: June 06, 2017, 10:51:11 AM »
I love it when you talk dirty. :-*

Offline Panja

• Global Moderator
  • Retired Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 06, 2017, 11:36:18 AM »
I also read dirty..

:readpaper:

Offline Panja

• Global Moderator
  • Retired Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: June 15, 2017, 06:03:07 AM »
About two months ago a young tom cat started hanging around outside our house. He was terribly thin, didn't have a collar and was generally successful in trying to look pathetic.

I bought him a tin of cat food and this went on for about a week before I bought a catering pack of food and realized that he had sort of adopted us. Bel is allergic to cats and although he was never going to be allowed in the house we were quite happy that he was hanging around. There are bigger tom cats in our neighbourhood though, so he was always wary and looked like he had been in a few fights and lost.

Then about a week ago I noticed that one of his back paws was severely swollen, and after a couple more days it was obvious it was getting worse, to the point where one of my shoes would have fit him. I asked around to see if anyone had a cat box and when I finally found one I decided to take him to the vet. This was where it all went pear shaped, because I hailed a truck to take me there and put said cat in the back while I sat in the front to give directions to the driver. It was only when we got to the vets that the two women who were sat in the back started screaming for me to come look. The cat had got out of the box and had leapt out into the street. At what point this had happened I couldn't work out, as the two women couldn't speak English and my Thai doesn't stretch to translating manic screams.

So now I go out on my bike every day, following the same route we took in the truck, in the vain hope that I find the cat. I fear the worst though, as it's a rough area for a young male cat, plenty of competition for territorial rights, and then there's the soi dogs who would probably not take too kindly to a new feline fella on the block.

Offline 7eric7

• Retired Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 15, 2017, 07:25:18 AM »
Shit mate, hope you find the little fella.

Offline Panja

• Global Moderator
  • Retired Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 15, 2017, 09:48:46 AM »
Shit mate, hope you find the little fella.

We didn't give him a name because we didn't want to get too attached in case, you know, but now he's gone missing we both say "I hope Pepe's OK". I called him that once because he doesn't act like a normal tom so I gave him that name after the skunk from the cartoon..

Offline 7eric7

• Retired Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 15, 2017, 09:57:58 AM »
When I was in Cyprus we had a couple of troop cats, the first who was there when I got there was called Nipple as he had a tendancy to jump off top of your locker when you were asleep and start licking your nipple.

His replacement was a kitten we found outside a bar in Larnaca in a cardboard box, his name was Puke because we only found him because one of the lads was sick all over the box and heard a noise coming out from it.

Offline Panja

• Global Moderator
  • Retired Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: June 15, 2017, 10:27:15 AM »
Never had a cat. We had a dog when I lived at home because we were sick of getting burgled or stuff nicked from the garden. Then I got a dog when I was in the islands but we had to give her up when we moved. A cat has never struck me as a pet before, and I'd never get one now because we love travelling and that's not fair on a domestic animal, but an outsidey tom, yeah, that appealed.. 

Offline pinkeye

• Retired Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: June 15, 2017, 10:36:10 AM »
I am allergic to cats.

I come out in hives, I wheeze like a 30 a day smoker and my eyes itch terribly.  Consequently I stay away from them.
I also think I am slightly allergic to dogs as well, similar sensations albeit less severe.

This is a real shame because I truly love animals and would have a dog no problem.... 

Eric, I love the cats names you lot had!  So funny....  Puke!   :cheers:
Josephs Dad.
Hannahs Dad.

Offline Panja

• Global Moderator
  • Retired Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 16, 2017, 03:46:54 AM »
His replacement was a kitten we found outside a bar in Larnaca in a cardboard box, his name was Puke because we only found him because one of the lads was sick all over the box and heard a noise coming out from it.

Good job he weren't taking a shite..

Offline OZ

• Retired Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: June 17, 2017, 19:57:02 PM »
What`s wrong in naming the cat Brum?